Trent Meadows PPG
The first PPG (Patient Participation Group) nationally was formed in 1972 and today around 40% of English practices have one. A national campaign was launched in June 2009 to promote PPGs.
Every PPG is unique and very much patient-led. It is a voluntary organisation and each group determines its own activities according to the needs of the local practice population.
Trent Meadows Medical practice formed it’s own PPG on 17th February 2010.
- Contribute to the continuous improvement of services.
- Encourage patients to have a better understanding and knowledge of how the practice is run.
- Help the practice meet targets and objectives.
- Improve communication between the practice and its patients; breaking down barriers and sharing information.
- Help patients take more responsibility for their health.
If you are interested in becoming a member of Trent Meadows Medical practice PPG, please contact Susan on 07891 791824 or email firstname.lastname@example.org (Chair of the group and fellow patient)